- Visit the cellars of one of the most prestigious Champagne house.
- Visit the winery of an intimate & quality driven Champagne producer.
- 3 course Lunch at a legendary 1* Michelin star restaurant with wine pairing.
- Taste at least 7 different Champagnes during the day.
- Gorgeous views over the vineyard and the charming villages of the region.
- Stop in the vines and learn more about winegrowing with your guide.
- Walk along the « Avenue de Champagne » in Epernay.
Luxury tour in Champagne by Wine Passport
In a few words
Taste & see the best of the Champagne region on this exclusive full-day winery tour from Paris. We included everything so you can relax and enjoy: private visit of a world-renowned prestige house such as Dom Pérignon or Ruinart (depending on availability), of a smaller & quality driven boutique producer, gourmet lunch at a mythical 1* Michelin restaurant, paired with wines. Your private English speaking guide is also a wine expert and will transport you in an air-conditioned black car or minivan. Everything is designed for you to experience a perfect luxury wine day tour in Champagne from Paris.
With this luxury day tour to Champagne, we make sure that you visit and taste only the best the region has to offer. We have crafted this trip with hand picked partners so you can have a perfect experience from start to finish. From the discovery of one of the world’s most prestigious Champagne producers, like Champagne Dom Pérignon or Champagne Ruinart, to the visit of a confidential winery making rare & haute couture champagnes to the passion of your guide who will share his knowledge about wine and Champagne, which is the result of a perfect blend between the land, the climate and century old craftsmanship, this is a perfect day around the world’s most illustrious drink, symbol of prestige and great achievements.
Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning and drive you to Champagne (around 90 minutes) as you relax in our comfortable car and enjoy delicious croissants fresh out of the bakery.
You will be enchanted by the view as soon as you arrive in the region, home to manicured vineyards and hundreds of flowery century old villages. Your guide will reveal to you the secrets of making bubbles and tell you plenty of anecdotes about the rich history of the wine and the region.
Start your day in style by visiting one of the most glamourous & top notch producers, such as Dom Pérignon or Ruinart (depending on availability). During this private tour, you will step inside cellars, walk through a maze of galleries while learning the secrets behind Champagne making and the history of the producer. The house sommelier will pour you a glass of their top Champagne and teach you how to taste like a professional. Your guide will then take you to the “Avenue de Champagne”, in the city of Epernay, where you will be amazed by the number of world famous Champagne producers it hosts.
After a quick drive in the middle of the vineyard, you will arrive at the charming village of Hautvillers, where the legendary Dom Pérignon worked as a cellar master centuries ago and visit the church where he is buried.
For lunch, we have booked one of the best tables of the region (upon availability) Set up in a magnificent Château, it the heart of a beautiful park, you will enjoy the refinement of French haute cuisine in this 1* Michelin restaurant with a 3 course menu, paired with wines selected by the sommelier.
We strongly believe that it’s a must to stop in the vines when visiting a wine region. This is why your guide will take you to a beautiful place where you will be able to take pictures of the spectacular view and learn more about the work of a vine grower and what makes Champagne so unique.
The last stop of the day will let you become a real insider and discover the other face of champagne with the visit of a boutique winery, where you will see all the techniques and machines used to craft Champagne. You will then taste their rare products, sought after by the world’s best sommeliers.
At the end of the day, your guide will safely drive you back to your hotel, where you will arrive in the late afternoon.
What is included?
- Private transport in a comfortable minivan or black car (with A/C).
- Pick up & Drop off service at your hotel in Paris.
- Fresh croissants on your way to Champagne and bottled water.
- Your own English fluent & wine expert guide just for your group.
- Private visit of a prestigious Champagne house (like Dom Pérignon) + tasting.
- Guided visit of a confidential Champagne grower + tasting.
- Visit of the abbey of Hautvillers (Dom Pérignon’s village)
Good to know
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you.
- Most of the visits include a lot of stairs and no elevator to access the underground galleries.
- Please note that the schedule and the wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of the booking.